| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Magdeburg in March is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water is laid down during an average of 13 days.
- In March the blue above Magdeburg is slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:34 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 6:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Magdeburg March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Magdeburg, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Magdeburg:
- Rostock, Germany - 232 kms (144.2 miles) N
- Szczecin, Poland - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) NE
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) NE
- Berlin, Germany - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) ENE
- Potsdam, Germany - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) ENE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) E
- Leipzig, Germany - 97.5 kms (60.6 miles) SE
- Gorlitz, Germany - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Dresden, Germany - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SSE
- Cheb, Czech Republic - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSE