| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Magdeburg in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 57mm (2.2in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Magdeburg are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:27 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 15:32 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 7:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Magdeburg August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Magdeburg, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Magdeburg:
- Rostock, Germany - 232 kms (144.2 miles) N
- Szczecin, Poland - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) NE
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) NE
- Berlin, Germany - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) ENE
- Potsdam, Germany - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) ENE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) E
- Leipzig, Germany - 97.5 kms (60.6 miles) SE
- Gorlitz, Germany - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Dresden, Germany - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SSE
- Cheb, Czech Republic - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSE